Tag Archives: solar subsidy haryana
Solar Energy is the next big and ambitious dream of Government of India. The solar movement is encouraged with MNRE Rooftop Solar Subsidy in India to achieve 100 GW target by 2022.
MNRE Central Finance Assistance
Government of India through Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) has announced a series of Central Financial Assistance (CFA) incentives, solar schemes and solar incentive to encourage solar PV in India and accomplish its highly ambitious 100 GW target by 2022. The provision of solar subsidies in India is aimed at providing subsidies to individuals or enterprises willing to contribute to the growth of new found clean green renewable energy
Government of India (MNRE) is also preparing to re-design its solar subsidy and solar incentive packages for grid connected rooftop solar power plant systems to ensure expediting execution of the 100 GW capacity by 2022 across several sections of power customers.
Schemes for Grid-connected Rooftop Solar Power Plants
CFA is 30% of the benchmark cost for general and 70% CFA for North Eastern and the Special Category States, for the residential, Social and institutional Users. It may be noted that there is no subsidy for the commercial & industrial (C&I) sector though 40% ADT and provision of net metering is still on the cards for industries.
As per the current guidelines set by MNRE, CFA (Central Finance Assistance) subsidy for Grid-Tie Solar system :
MNRE Subsidy Applicable for
|30% max of benchmark cost||General Category States: All other States/UTs not covered under special states|
|70% max of benchmark cost||Special Category States/Islands: North Eastern States including Sikkim, Uttarakhand,Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
Benchmark Cost for MNRE Solar Subsidy in India
Updated benchmark costs for Grid Tied / ON Grid Solar Rooftop Systems by the MNRE, for the current financial year of 2018-19 have been revised. The below prices are valid until further notice & amendments from the MNRE and applicable across India.
Benchmark cost (Rupees/Watt)
1 to 10 kWp
Eligibility for MNRE rooftop Solar Subsidy in India
MNRE rooftop Solar Subsidy in India is provided to the customers of Residential, Institutional and Social Sector (NGO/NPO) via MNRE and state Renewable Energy Departments like HAREDA, PEDA, GEDA and UPNEDA etc.
|All types of residential buildings, including group housing.|
|Schools, health institutes including medical colleges & hospitals, universities, educational institutes, etc|
|Community centers, welfare homes, old age homes, orphanages, common service centers, common workshop for artisans or craftsman, facilities used for the community. Trusts/NGO/Voluntary organizations/ training institutes, any other establishments for common public use, etc.|
Procedure to avail MNRE Solar Subsidy in India
Procedure to avail MNRE Solar Subsidy, solar incentives and solar grants has been laid down by the Government of India (MNRE) through various steps have been simplified and summarized for better understanding.
- Step-1 Simply, users are to apply online for installation of Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Power Plant through the portal designated by State Nodal Agency (SNA). You may like to take help of solar vendors / solar EPC Company for processing your application.
- Step-2 SNAs (like HAREDA, PEDA, UPNEDA, GEDA, UKEDA etc) evaluates your project and redirects the same to Chief Project Officer (CPO) of your District. Most of the time Additional Deputy Commissioner (ADC) of your District is assigned the task of CPO.
- Step- 3 Renewable Energy Department under ADC acts as district nodal agency for pre and post installation inspections of the site and coordinates with SNA / MNRE for grant / release of MNRE solar subsidy.
- Step-4 Upon inspection of your empty roof by the delegated Project Officer (PO) / Assistant Project Officer (APO), the formal go-ahead sanction for installation of solar plant with subsidy is granted and informed to the person by the CPO / ADC of the District concerned via registered e-mail / SMS.
- Step-5 Application along with fee of Rs.1000 for installation of net metering is applied to SDO (Operations) concerned of DISCOM / Utility (UHBVN / DHBVN in case of Haryana).
- Step-6 Upon acceptance of Net metering application, the User may select an EPC Company / Solar Vendor / Solar Developer for installation of Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Power Plant. A Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) for Grid Connected solar power plant is also signed between user and DISCOM utility.
- Step-7 Place an order with reputed and established EPC Company / Solar Vendor of your area after thorough search and proven track record in past.
- Step-8 You will be responsible for payment of 100% of the system cost, if you chose to finance your solar plant, you may work with you bank to procure financing 70% of the system cost. All nationalized bank are to provide loan for installation of Grid Connected Rooftop Solar under home loan category.
- Step-9 CPO/PO/APO/SNA inspects your installation to ensure that only MNRE approved components are installed and issues a Provisional Commissioning Report (PCR).
- Step-10 30% Subsidy of Benchmark cost is released to the beneficiary’s bank account directly without waiting for installation of net metering or any other process.
- Step-11 You will be responsible for payment of 70% of the system cost, if you chose to finance your solar plant, you may work with you bank to procure financing 70% of the system cost.
- Step-12 CPO/PO/APO/SNA along with SDO (DISCOM Utility) and representative of solar developer inspects your installation after installation of net meter to ensure that plant is connected to the Grid and declared as Operational. Accordingly a Final Commissioning Report (FCR) is signed by all three stake holders.
- Step-13 FCR, Certificates, guaranty, warranty, undertaking etc. are uploaded to the SNA Portal as a final step.
Frequently Asked Question about MNRE Solar Subsidy in India
Though, all questions related to MNRE Rooftop Solar Subsidy in India have been answered through this article. However few of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) are also covered here to further enhance the knowledge.
FAQ 1 : How do we avail MNRE Rooftop Solar Subsidy in India?
Ans : You may apply to your state nodal agency through designated online portal for Grid Connected Rooftop solar power plants ranging from 1 to 500 kWp.
FAQ 2 : Who are eligible to avail MNRE Rooftop Solar Subsidy in India
Ans : Users of Residential, Institutional and Social sectors are eligible to avail 30% amount of benchmark cost in the form of solar subsidy through SNA and District Renewable Energy departments.
FAQ 3 : If Govt solar energy scheme or MNRE Rooftop Solar Subsidy in India is applicable to industries and commercial users
Ans : MNRE Rooftop Solar Subsidy in India is not extended to Commercial users and industries.
FAQ 4 : Where can we find MNRE solar subsidy application form
Ans : The whole procedure right from application is provisioned through online portals designated by State Nodal Agencies like HAREDA in Haryana.
FAQ 5 : What is the maximum benefits of Indian Government Solar Panel Schemes
Ans : Eligible Users may avail Rs.20,000/- per kWp or 30% of benchmark cost of whole project in the form of MNRE Rooftop Solar Subsidy in India.
FAQ 6 : If there is any solar rooftop calculator?
Ans : Yes Government of India through ARUN application has launched solar rooftop calculator for availing MNRE Rooftop Solar Subsidy in India.
FAQ 7 : What is cost of 1 kW solar panel price in India with MNRE Solar subsidy
Ans : 1 kw solar panel price is very high as upfront cost. Solar Vendors may install starting from Rs. to Rs.88 per Watt.
FAQ 7 : What is cost of 2 kW solar panel price in India with Govt Solar subsidy
Ans : 2 kw solar panel price is reasonably priced as upfront cost. Solar Vendors may install such plants starting from Rs.65 to Rs.68 per Watt.
FAQ 7 : What is cost of 3 kW solar panel price in India with subsidy
Ans : A 3 kw solar panel price may range between Rs.64 per watt to Rs.65 Watt.
FAQ 7 : What is cost of 5 kW solar panel price in India with subsidy
Ans : A 5 kw solar panel price in India may range between Rs.59 per watt to Rs.60 per Watt as per phase i.e. single or three-phase meter connection.
FAQ 7 : What is cost of 10 kW solar panel price in India with subsidy
Ans : A 10 kw solar panel price in India may range between Rs.58 per watt to Rs.59 per Watt as per phase i.e. single or three-phase meter connection.
FAQ 8 : If Solar Panels are provided free of cost by Govt of India
Ans : Nothing is free in the world. Please do not be misguided by misleading information prevalent on social media. These are total gimmicks only to extract your personal and valuable information through false links. MNRE, Government of India has already clarified this through a circular for people.
Important Note for Availing MNRE Solar Subsidy in India
Note : All the prices are approximate as per market research as on date. Seek current rates through a proper quotation for installation of plants with MNRE Rooftop Solar Subsidy in India. You may like to contact and consider selecting and approaching thoroughly professional and skilled team of Day Rise Solar Enerdy Private Limited for assessing and analyzing your electrical load to Install Solar Panels with MNRE Rooftop Solar Subsidy in India at your home, office, mall, school or industry.
Get Help and Procedure to Install Panels with MNRE Solar Subsidy in India
Get help, support and full Procedure to Install Solar Panels With MNRE Rooftop Solar Subsidy in India for Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Power Plant or any question associated to Solar Energy, Solar Subsidy, Solar Power, Solar Products, Design, Installation and Commissioning of On-Grid / Off-Grid Rooftop / Ground Mounted Solar Power Plants across Haryana and Delhi NCR. Qualified skilled team of Day Rise Solar might help you in processing of application for solar subsidy, bi-directional Net meter utility & uploading of all documents to SNA’s Website.
When we contemplate to Install Solar Panels With Solar Subsidy, the biggest problem faced by the house owners is “how to go about it?” Nowadays, Government’s Solar Panels Subsidies have become very popular incentives for residential, Institutional and NGO Sector.
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) in India through State Nodal Agencies (SNA) and District Authorities (ADC as Chief Project Officer) have been disbursing 30% project cost in the form of Solar Subsidy other than Solar Generation Incentives and Net metering facilities to reduce their electric bill to Zero for next 25 years and so on.
Though Commercial users are not eligible for Government Solar Subsidy however, Commercial users and Industrial sectors are also benefited by installing solar power plants at their ventures to avail 40% Accelerated Depreciation of Tax, Net Metering facilities and Solar Generation Incentives to reduce their bill up to 90% for next 25 years.
Solar panel system generates electricity from sunlight through its cells. Solar Subsidy to install solar panels is an idea from Central Government and State Governments that helps to subsidize the price of installing panels. This makes it more affordable for all stream of people whether they are rich or middle class. There are various other rebates around the world, and they are different in each state and country. However, most countries now simply have a feed-in-tariff scheme which subsidizes the price of installing a solar system.
As solar subsidy offers financial support to Institutions, households and community groups, so they can produce solar power on their own by installing small-scale electricity systems. Net Metering by DISCOM Utility ensures that users electrical bills are reduced almost to 90% for next 25 years by means of Power Purchase Agreement between User and DISCOM Utility.
The latest Net metering scheme is now very beneficial; save thousands off a grid connected solar system. Businesses, homeowners and community groups are eligible for this rebate program. There are a number of rebates available for solar system that includes GCRT (Grid Connected Rooftop Solar scheme) and Net Metering. In Net metering scheme, the extra power that you don’t use during day time is fed into the grid which equates the electricity you consume during night when solar is off. Unused and accumulated electricity units produced by a solar power system may be utilized by the user within one financial year. Feed-in-tariff depends on the energy provider and the state.
You can literally save many Rupees on grid connected and off grid solar panels if you Install Solar Panels With Solar Subsidy, solar panel rebates or grants. The latest solar rebate scheme means that when you Install Solar Panels With Solar Subsidy and produce solar power is a not only significantly viable investment but also a clean green electricity idea for the future generations. It is the government’s commitment to reduce the amount of electricity in the grid. The quantity of solar subsidy, rebate grants and the eligibility conditions vary from state to state. Even within a same country, there may be variations. In India, most of the people are enjoying solar subsidy and grants ranging from 30 to 70% as per state provisions that can be rewarded both for Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Power Plants, solar water heating system and agricultural solar water pumps.
It’s time to find your eligibility Install Solar Panels With Solar Subsidy. While some governments need you to be an inhabitant of the place for a fixed time period, some others may have ceiling on the solar subsidy, rebate and grants that a single house can get benefit. A few governments sometimes use property value and personal income as a scale to consider the valid rebate and sometimes, seasonable rebates are also offered to solar energy users. It is necessary to discover whether you are eligible Install Solar Panels With Solar Subsidy. It is possible that sometimes, the rebates may be applicable only for specific panels like Indian Government have imposed restrictions for out side solar panels. To Install Solar Panels With Solar Subsidy you need to abode by the Domestic Content Requirement (DCR) that means only Indian Make solar panels can be deployed in a Government aided solar power plant. Get a clear idea about whether you can get benefit from solar subsidy, rebates, grants and tax or not.
To simplify the matter, let me very clearly explain that to install solar panels with solar subsidy, only two kind of solar power plants are eligible :-
- Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Power Plant – Grid-Tied rooftop solar plants are installed in such areas where grid electricity is available for almost 24 hours a day to enable excess electricity exporting to the Grid through Net Meter. These systems are eligible to install solar panels with solar Subsidy for Residence, Institutions and NGOs to the tunes of Rupees 20,000 per kWp or 30% of the project, whichever is less. No batteries are installed in these kind of system, the Grid acts as the storage. The plant will not work in the absence of Grid for safety measures. This would enable users to cut their electric bills up to 90% for almost 25 years. Users may apply to State Nodal Agency to Install Solar Panels with Solar Subsidy and avail 30% Subsidy on Solar Power Electricity Panels by getting Grid Connected Rooftop Solar System installed at their empty roof space. On-Grid solar system also includes mandatory 5 Years Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) as per guidelines given by MNRE, Govt of India other than the individual guaranties / warranties of various products / components.
- Grid Connected Hybrid Rooftop Solar Power Plants – Hybrid Solar plants are installed in such areas where grid electricity is available for 18 to 20 hours a day to enable excess electricity exporting to the Grid through Net Meter as well as to power the load from batteries during Grid failure. These systems are also eligible for Govt Subsidy for Residence, Institutions and NGOs to the tunes of Rs.20,000 per kW or 30% of the project, whichever is less. Batteries as per system size are installed in these kind of system, the Grid would also acts as the storage being a Grid tied system. The plant will work even in the absence of Grid, however it is quite expensive. This would enable users to reduce their electric bills up to 80% for almost 25 years. Users may avail 30% Subsidy on Solar Power Electricity Panels by getting Hybrid Rooftop Solar System installed at their empty roof space. Hybrid solar system also includes mandatory 5 Years Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) as per guidelines given by MNRE, Govt of India other than the individual guaranties / warranties of various products / components.
Consider selecting and approaching thoroughly professional and skilled team of DayRise Solar Enerdy Pvt Ltd for assessing and analyzing your electrical load to Install Solar Panels With Solar Subsidy at your home, office, mall, school or industry.
Contact DayRise Solar team every time you need to know “How to Install Solar Panels With Solar Subsidy” while you plan to install Solar Energy Solar Panel Power Plant System or buy solar panels in Sonipat, Haryana, India. Also to get help and full Procedure to Install Solar Panels With Solar Subsidy in India for Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Power Plant, you may like to contact extremely skilled and expert group of DayRise Solar by way of its Website’s contact Page at DAYRISESOLAR.COM or by email alternately for any question associated to Solar Energy, Solar Subsidy, Solar power, solar products, design, installation and commissioning of On-Grid / Off-Grid Rooftop / Ground Mounted Solar Power Plants throughout Haryana and Delhi NCR. Qualified skilled team of DayRise Solar might help you in processing of solar subsidy, bi-directional Net meter utility and processing / uploading of all related documents to Subsidy Regulation Authority / DISCOM Utility.
Call for following products and Services
Site Visit and Load Assessment
Processing of Subsidy
Assistance in Getting Sanction for Subsidy
The topic of our discussion today would remain focused as to How Solar Powered Battery Chargers Work. The subject matter related to Solar Energy, Solar Panels, Solar Charge Controllers, Solar Inverters, Solar System and Solar Power is actually huge in itself however as the title suggests, solar powered chargers rely upon solar energy and that is what we are going to ponder upon in this review.
Solar Battery charges obtain energy from sun and the produced electricity is provided to the gadgets like cell phones, i-Pads, tablets and small laptop etc. These are used for charging lead acid or Ni-Cd batteries to a most of 48V and 400 Ah capabilities and are typically transportable. Its portability makes it a favorite selection amongst folks to be used as a battery charger as it may be simply carried along wherever it might be required.
There is quite a lot of solar powered battery chargers out there right this moment, used for charging numerous electrical gadgets like:
- The transportable designs that are popularly used for charging several types of cell phones, iPods and other transportable audio tools. These chargers are linked to your mobile phone utilizing the assistance of a USB cable.
- Solar battery chargers used for vehicles are available in a fold out mannequin which you simply have to put in your vehicle dashboard, and plug it into the cigar lighter. This approach, the charger will preserve topping up the automotive battery, even when the automotive will not be in use.
- Solar battery chargers are additionally present in torches that work with a further charging mechanism like a kinetic charging system.
How Solar Powered Battery Chargers Work and it s principle
- Solar powered battery chargers often work with the assistance of smart and intelligent new modern charge controllers. Here, a sequence of solar cell array plates are individually put in on a roof prime, and are collectively linked to a battery.
- These chargers should not solely used for recharging functions, however can be linked to the mains provide chargers to assist save on energy charges throughout the day. Now you perceive the arrangement of a solar battery charger, you’ll undoubtedly surprise how these solar chargers really work at producing electricity from sunlight.
- Basically, free electrons that carry unfavorable charges create motion in present. These free electrons are entangled in an orbit surrounding the atom nucleus manufactured from protons and neutrons. This is the basic facet that happens within the atoms of everything within the universe.
- Silicon is the fabric utilized in solar cells. In solar panels, these electrons are knocked unfastened from its orbit by the energy present in photons from sunlight. This photon’s expertise in disentangling electrons from its orbit is named photoelectric impact.
How Solar Powered Battery Chargers Work with Solar Charge Controllers
Anytime you employ a panel that’s over 5 watts rated output, we suggest utilizing a solar charge controller. Actually, a charge controller is a good suggestion in a majority of purposes, as it might probably provide a number of advantages corresponding to stopping overcharge, bettering charge high quality, and stopping battery discharge in low or no-light circumstances. Some solar panels are made with blocking diodes pre-installed that stop battery discharge throughout low or no-light circumstances. In most instances the place a 6-watt or bigger solar panel is put in, using a charger controller is very beneficial. In a nutshell, a solar charge controller acts like an on and off change, permitting power to go when the battery wants it and slicing it off when the battery is totally charged. Something to pay attention to when choosing a controller is that they’re usually rated in amps, whereas photo-voltaic panels are usually rated in watts.
How Solar Powered Battery Chargers Work with 12 VDC battery
Most solar chargers are designed for 12 VDC; however we do have restricted availability on a 24-volt panel. Typically, when 24 volts or larger is required, solar panels could also be wired in sequence i.e. series or parallel, or we are able to particular order solar panels which are made to send extra DC Volts corresponding to 24, 36, 48 Volt system and so forth.
Positive and Negative aspects of How Solar Powered Battery Chargers Work
By including layers like Boron and Phosphorus, an imbalance is created between the positively and negatively charged particles in silicon, which in flip helps creates subject. The electrons are pushed in the direction of the entrance of the solar cell to create a negatively charged aspect whereas the protons are left behind on the other aspect of the cell to create a optimistic charge.
These two sides are then linked to an exterior load just like the terminals of a solar battery charger to create electricity. As a single solar cell can solely produce about one or two watts of energy, a number of cells are mixed in a solar charger to provide enough energy to charge a battery.
How Solar Powered battery Chargers Work Outdoor
Let us assume that you have gone out of your house on your car with low battery on your cell phone as well as less gasoline. To make issues worse, you’ve got instructed nobody the place you are going and your telephone is operating out of juice. After rummaging round in your glove compartment for a bit, you retrieve your solar-powered battery charger. You plug the USB cable from the charger into your mobile phone, flip the charger over in order that its small solar panel faces skyward, discover your mobile phone sign, place the entire setup on a stump, sit back and wait. And Boom… it works, that is how solar powered battery chargers work on the go.
How Solar Powered battery Chargers Work with various Cells and Chargers
A solar charger employs solar energy to produce electricity to gadgets or charge batteries. They are typically portable.
Solar chargers can charge lead acid or Ni-Cd battery banks as much as 48 V and tons of of ampere-hours (as much as 4000 Ah) capability. Such sort of solar charger setups typically use smart and intelligent new modern charge controller. A sequence of solar cells are put in in a stationary location (ie: rooftops of houses, base-station places on the bottom and so forth.) and will be linked to a battery to retailer energy for off-peak utilization. They can be used along with mains-supply chargers for energy saving throughout the daytime. Most transportable chargers can receive energy from the solar solely. Some, together with the Kinesis K3, and GeNNex Solar Cell 2 can work both approach (recharged by the solar or plugged right into a wall plug to charge up).
How Solar Powered Battery Charger Works for Mobile Phones
- The Solar Module in your solar bag will modify sunlight to energy when uncovered to the solar. This occurs via a so-called photo-voltaic process.
- Energy is finest harvested in brilliant sunlight, however the know-how in our solar panels additionally permits for charging beneath cloudy circumstances and occasional shade that the module could also be in.
- A battery, specifically designed for solar functions, will store your generated sunlight as electricity inside your bag or subsequent to your solar kit.
- It is important to store your reworked sunlight in a particular battery earlier than you employ it in your telephone or pill, as it’s safer in your system and extra enjoyable so that you can use.
- The battery will filter any energy peaks or lows coming from the solar panel in altering circumstances. Also, it is going to act as a buffer for energy, ensuring your gadgets get all of the energy they want in a single charge and at precisely the voltage they want. Some of our batteries even depend your energy manufacturing and offers you a suggestions in your production.
- Phones can solely settle for charge as much as a most charge of zero.5A@5V. This implies that over round 2.5W a bigger panel won’t charge your telephone sooner in brilliant sunlight. However, in poor light circumstances a bigger panel will proceed to generate enough power when a much less highly effective panel won’t.
- Some telephones will solely settle for power over a sure charge – in other phrases you may’t trickle charge them with a really low present. Nokia telephones, for instance, want not less than 120mAh earlier than they may start to charge.
Consider selecting and approaching thoroughly professional and skilled team of DayRise Solar Enerdy Pvt Ltd for assessing and analyzing you electrical load for installation of Solar Energy Solar Panel Power Plant System at your home, office, mall, school or industry.
Contact DayRise Solar team every time you need to know “How to Install Solar Panels and Avail Solar Subsidy” while you plan to install Solar Energy Solar Panel Power Plant System or buy solar panels in Sonipat, Haryana, India. Also to get help and full Procedure to Avail Solar Subsidy in India for Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Power Plant, you may like to contact extremely skilled and expert group of DayRise Solar by way of its Website’s contact Page at DAYRISESOLAR.COM or by email alternately for any question associated to Solar Energy, Solar Subsidy, Solar power, solar products, design, installation and commissioning of On-Grid / Off-Grid Rooftop / Ground Mounted Solar Power Plants throughout Haryana and Delhi NCR. Qualified skilled team of DayRise Solar might help you in processing of subsidy utility, bi-directional meter utility and processing / uploading of all related documents to Subsidy Regulation Authority / DISCOM Utility.
The Emerging Technology of Solar Power
Presently, the best quality solar panels can perform at peak efficiency of about 15 to 17%. This is due to the fact that our current solar technology does not allow the solar panels to use all available wavelengths of light. For example, in a ray of sunlight, there are many different wavelengths IV curves. Many of these we can’t even see with our naked eye. The same goes for solar panels.
Sunfuel Technologies LLP, an Indian based solar panel manufacturing company, has been utilizing “PERC” solar cell that can multiply the wavelengths of light to produce much more solar power even on a smaller solar generating system. While Sunfuel is keeping a tight hold on the technology that allows this advanced solar energy, they predict their new panels will produce more solar power than any other brand available in India as per the size of solar power plant and ideal sunlight conditions. A 5 kWp Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Power Plant with Sunfuel Solar Panels may equate to an electric bill of around Rupees 5 to 6 thousand per month for an average house hold by producing 20-25 units a day! This beats what most Indians pay now- well over Rupees 10 to 12 Thousand a month for electricity. Better yet, Sunfuel’s new panels convert a whopping 17% of sunlight to usable solar energy! This equates the industry standard and so-called top brands of India.
The University at Tel Aviv is also making enormous developments in solar panel technology. Scientists there have scrapped the idea of using semiconductors within their solar cells. Instead, they have genetically engineered “proteins using photosynthesis for production of electrical energy”. Commercial manufacturing of such a methodology is several years down the lane, but these panels would cost much less than the conservative silicone and could produce efficiency around 25%. This makes these solar panels very attractive to third world poorer countries that want to go solar but cannot afford conventional silicone solar panels.
Another promising technological progression is the upsurge in efficiency of thin-film solar panels. These thin film panels use 40% less silicone than conservative poly-crystalline solar panels, and are much less expensive. Unfortunately, they also have less efficiency. By the end of 2018, some scientists are estimating they will be able to produce thin film solar cells with more efficiency. This makes then more comparable to conventional solar panels. Also, more people will be able to buy these less inexpensive panels.
Further progress in solar panel technology is in the battery systems which you can use alongside your solar panels. Every year, new batteries are coming up in the market that last longer and store more energy than ever before. This increases the environmental friendliness of solar technology so that solar batteries don’t have to be thrown out or recycled as often.
Solar energy may seem expensive at first instance being upfront cost, but the long-term benefits are priceless. Where else can you get 25 years of reliable energy constantly and consistently which might cost very cheaper than the electricity provided by your DISCOM utility? Certainly you may not get such reduced tariff from your DISCOM utility company. Solar energy is reliable, has zero carbon emissions and easily pays for itself within 4-5 years of purchasing as Return of Investment (ROI). For the future of the world’s electric supply, residential solar power systems may be the best answer to a limitless resource: the Sun.
In this Era of new and the emerging technology of solar power, the Solar Panels are built to endure and perform for decades. Service policy of most of the Solar Panel manufacturing Companies is aimed at ensuring proper and timely services to its customers across the country. Sunfuel is pioneer in manufacturing as well as after sale service with unmatched quality in the solar industry in India. Sunfurel has emerged as leader in the emerging technology of solar power. It is committed to achieving complete customer satisfaction with excellence in service quality and support. The quality of service and service accessibility provided by the Sunfuel are steadily improving with the setting up of new branches and service centre’s like DayRise Solar Enerdy Pvt Ltd at Sonipat, Haryana. Thanks to the growth strategies being adopted by the company from time to time and the emerging technology of solar power.
Its most eminent and reputed Clientele speaks high volume of this enormously growing Solar Manufacturing Company, for instance:-
- IIT Mandi – Himachal Pradesh
- Reserve Bank of India – Jaipur & Jammu
- Cygni – IIT Madras JV – Assam & Hyderabad
- Assam Rifles – North East India
- Kokrajhar MCD – Assam
- Bharat Petrolium Corporation Ltd – Haryana
- J&K Renewable Energy Development Agency – J&K
- Haryana Renewable Energy Development Agency – Haryana
- Solar Universe India – New Delhi
- Sri Vinagya Vidhyalaya – Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
- Holy Family School EverShine – Vasai, Maharashtra
- Aditya Solar System – Kolhapur Maharashtra
Sunfuel Technologies LLP, manufacture solar PV modules with the highest quality & unmatched reliability with help of the emerging technology of solar power. Sunfuel makes clean energy available to homeowners, businesses, commercial buildings, schools, non-profits and government organizations at very competitive prices. Sunfuel has a Global team of professionals with expertise in executing solar power manufacturing and distribution while making its rivals envy of the emerging technology of solar power. The Company delivers perfection in every step from designing, engineering, manufacturing, supply, and installation to maintenance of solar panel PV systems ranging from few Watts to Megawatts as per International standards (IEC, MNRE, ISO, NISE etc.)
Salient features of Sunfuel’s Solar Panels is :-
- Positive Power Tolerance
- 5 Bus-bar Technology
- High Performance
- PID Resistant
- Low Light Performance
- High Load Resistant
- Electroluminescence Testing
- 10 years product warranty
- 25 years linear performance warranty
- Solar PV Modules with 60 to 72 Cells ranging from 150 to 345 Watt
Consider selecting and approaching thoroughly professional and skilled team of DayRise Solar Enerdy Pvt Ltd for assessing and analyzing your electrical load for installation of Solar Energy Solar Panel Power Plant System at your home, office, mall, school or industry.
Contact DayRise Solar team every time whenever you need to know “The Emerging Technology of Solar Power” while you plan to install Solar Energy Solar Panel Power Plant System or buy Sunfuel’s solar panels in Sonipat, Haryana, India. Also to get help and full Procedure to Avail Solar Subsidy in India for Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Power Plant, you may like to contact extremely skilled and expert professionals of DayRise Solar by way of its Website’s contact Page at DAYRISESOLAR.COM or by email alternately for any question associated to Solar Energy, Solar Subsidy, Solar power, solar products, design, installation and commissioning of On-Grid / Off-Grid Rooftop / Ground Mounted Solar Power Plants throughout Haryana and Delhi NCR. Qualified skilled team of DayRise Solar might help you in processing of subsidy utility, bi-directional meter utility and processing / uploading of all related documents to Subsidy Regulation Authority / DISCOM Utility.
DayRise – Home to your Solar Requirements
DayRise Solar Enerdy Pvt Ltd Sonipat is home to your all solar energy requirements including Solar Energy Solutions, Solar Power Plants, Solar powered products and Solar operated Water Pumps.
Telephone / Mobile / Whatsapp
We could also be reached through Whatsapp at the above mentioned Mobile Numbers round the clock. Call for following products and Services:-
- Site Visit and Load Assessment
- Processing of Subsidy
- Assistance in Getting Sanction for Subsidy
- Rooftop On-Grid Solar Power Plant with Subsidy
- Rooftop Hybrid Solar Power Plant with Subsidy
- Rooftop Off-Grid Solar Plant without Subsidy
what technology is used for solar energy, how much does it cost to maintain solar panels, what is hot solar cells, what is solar technology, new solar technology for home, new technology in solar, power generation, solar cell technology, solar panel technology advances, solar power future, developments, new solar technology 2018, solar technology breakthrough, latest solar technology, solar panel manufacturer in sonipat, solar panel dealer in sonipat, solar panel price in sonipat, solar subsidy haryana, solar energy company in sonipat, solar energy information, solar energy, solar panels in sonipat