How to Install Solar Panels on Roof in 8 Easy Steps
Hello Friends, today Our topic of discussion is "How to Install Solar Panels on roof in 8 Easy Steps"
How to Install Solar Panels on roof in 8 Easy StepsSolar panel systems have a promising upcoming future within the renewable energy business, home, Institutes, NGO, profitable ventures and building house owners alike. Solar panels, also called solar photo-voltaic panels are perfectly ideal tools for reducing month-to-month electrical bills continuously for almost 25 years. Installation of solar panels on your rooftop will be helpful in providing clean green energy, lessening dependency on conservative fossil fuels, and adding value to a household or building. Installing rooftop solar panels is without hesitation one of the greatest technique to improve the worth of a house or building. And, not to mention the truth that Government of India regulations extended a 40% Accelerated Depreciation of Tax (ADT) credit score for commercial installations with Net Metering facilities whereas MNRE subsidies to the tune of 30% of project for residential, institutions and social sector for solar panel installations.
So first and foremost when you are still finding facts related to How to Install Solar Panels on roof in 8 Easy Steps, please consider one thing as a thumb rule that upfront cost of installation of solar panels on your rooftop might be higher but a One Time Investment since it would yield monetary benefits for next 25 years in the form of reduced electrical bill by help of Govt added Solar subsidy, Tax Rebates and last but not the least Net Metering facility by the DISCOM utility.
If you think it might be clever idea to start researching on the lowermost price to install solar panels, you're in luck! the statistics and information provided in this brief review will certainly change your current thinking about the usable power of the sun. If you learned that it's possible to do
away with electric bills with a solar system that easily enables you to convert solar energy into home electricity at an unbeatable low-budget - surely you'd want the facts?
For many years, installing solar panels to create at least part of your electricity was often thought of as a noble gesture but was just too costly for most of the people, for many others it remained as a daydream. Today, people often do Internet searches for the lowest cost to install solar panels, which endorses that curiosity about green technology has grown, and with it the number of people who look for state-of-the-art solutions in this electrifying new area.
News flash: with all the recent awareness in green energy, this technology finally became accessible and best of all, it's easy on your pocket. So you too can have an absolutely free and unlimited home power supply continuously by installing solar panels electric system. The ability to power your home with this clean energy source has long existed, but the problem was that most of us simply couldn't afford it; the only real choice was to linger our unhappy association with the power DISCOM company, wasting hard-earned money on a basic need.
As you go ahead to researching on How to Install Solar Panels on roof in 8 Easy Steps and find the lowest cost to install solar panels, I want to share the news that, fortunately for us, a leading specialist in renewable energy wants to spread the word about a way for you to install solar panels and a solar energy system of your very own, without the need for any
expensive or hard to find materials. I also learned that there were many satisfied users of solar energy, both in the Sonipat, Haryana and around Delhi NCR, who are able to create ample solar power for their personal use, and additionally, the electric company buys power from users who generate more than their need. As it has now become the common-sense solution, the innovatory solution is surely going to revitalize the way we produce our electricity.
Now is the time that we discuss about our main topic “How to Install Solar Panels on roof in 8 Easy steps”
- Assessment of load and estimated size of Solar Panels installed must be analysed and assessed by a Solar Energy Developer Company like DayRise Soalr Enerdy Pvt Ltd in Sonipat, Haryana, India.
- Determine the required Size and Type of the Solar Power Plant in Watts. On-Grid, Hybrid and Off-Grid solar power plant ranges from 1 to 500 Kwp in residential, social and institution sector as well as Commercial sector.
- Availability of sufficient shadow free roof top area about 110 sq ft per kilowatt.
- Availability of documents related to energy meter like copy of paid electricity bill of summer months, copy of AADHAR card of user and PAN Card etc,
- Get Quotations and compare with regards to Quality, quantity and Viability for After Sales Service, Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC), Warranty, Guaranty, Accessibility and Credibility. Find an effectively established retailer or an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company like DayRise Solar Enerdy Pvt Ltd Sonipat Haryana who is an EPC / installer with a reputed name in the Solar industry.
- Research the rates in the Market. The small-sized solar power plants would cost more however bigger the size of plant, lesser will be the cost. Refer benchmark cost fixed by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy or the State Nodal Agency. Presently it is about Rupees 65 to 70 Thousand per kilowatt in India for the financial year 2018-19. Government offer subsidies to the tune of Rupees 20 Thousand per Kilowatt or 30% of the project cost whichever is less for the Domestic, Institutions and NGOs category
- Choose the Type of Solar Panels. There are three primary kinds of solar photo-voltaic panels which are available to select from and fluctuate in efficiencies. Poly-crystalline, Mono-Crystalline are two main variant. One should additionally take into account that the mounting structure framework required to mount the panel type is MS Dip Hot Galvanized type which would add value to the solar plants for a longer period and future upkeep.
- Review the quote and solar system specs. Read the all relevant information available and be very clear on all features of the brand new solar panel system.
How to Install Solar Panels on roof in 8 Easy Steps for residence in Sonipat
Consider selecting and approaching thoroughly professional and skilled team of DayRise Solar Enerdy Pvt Ltd for assessing and analyzing you electrical load for installation of Solar Energy Solar Panel Power Plant System at your home, office, mall, school or industry.
Contact DayRise Solar to know How to Install Solar Panels on roof in 8 Easy Steps in Sonipat
Contact DayRise Solar team every time you need to know “How to Install Solar Panels on roof in 8 Easy steps” while you plan to install Solar Energy Solar Panel Power Plant System or buy solar panels in Sonipat, Haryana, India. Also to get help and full Procedure to Avail Solar Subsidy in India for Grid
Connected Rooftop Solar Power Plant, you may like to contact extremely skilled and expert group of DayRise Solar by way of its Website's contact Page at DAYRISESOLAR.COM or by email alternately for any question associated to Solar Energy, Solar Subsidy, Solar power, solar products, design, installation and commissioning of On-Grid / Off-Grid Rooftop / Ground Mounted Solar Power Plants throughout Haryana and Delhi NCR. Qualified skilled team of DayRise Solar might help you in processing of subsidy utility, bi-directional meter utility and processing / uploading of all related documents to Subsidy Regulation Authority / DISCOM Utility.
DayRise – Home to your Solar Requirements
DayRise Solar Enerdy Pvt Ltd Sonipat is home to your all solar energy requirements including Solar Energy Solutions, Solar Power Plants, Solar powered products and Solar operated Water Pumps.
Telephone / Mobile / Whatsapp
You may like to Call DayRise Solar team for following products and Services:-
- Site Visit and Load Assessment
- Processing of Subsidy
- Assistance in Getting Sanction for Subsidy
- Rooftop On-Grid Solar Power Plant with Subsidy
- Rooftop Hybrid Solar Power Plant with Subsidy
- Rooftop Off-Grid Solar Plant without Subsidy
install solar panels, install solar panels on roof, install solar panels at home, install solar panels on rv, how to install solar panels yourself, how to install solar panels step by step, how to install solar panels on your home, how to install solar panels wiring diagram, how to install solar panels on roof yourself, how to install solar panels and inverter, how to install solar panels youtube, how to install solar panels step by step pdf, how to install solar panels on rooftop, how to install solar panels on roof pdf, how to install solar panels on roof india, solar panel installation guide, install solar panels in sonipat, solar panel dealer in sonipat, solar panel price in sonipat, solar panel manufacturer in haryana, 1 kw solar panel price in haryana, dayrise solar enerdy pvt ltd sonipat haryana,