Solar Panels in Sonipat Haryana
Before we ponder upon our main subject “Solar Panels in Sonipat Haryana” we need to take a look at definition of Solar Panels, type of Solar Panels and working of Solar Panels etc.
What are solar panels?
Solar panels are devices that transform sunlight into electricity. They are called “solar” panels because most of the time, the utmost prevailing source of light available is the Sun, called Sol by astronomers. Some researchers also call them photovoltaics which means, basically, “light-electricity.” I mean electricity generated by light (sunlight).
How Solar Panels Works?
A solar panel is a group of solar cells. Lots of small solar cells spread over a huge area can work together to provide enough power to be useful. The more light that hits a cell, the more current it produces, so spaceship are typically designed with solar panels that can always be pointed at the Sun even as the rest of the body of the spaceship moves around.
Common types of Solar Panels in Sonipat Haryana are used
Conventionally there are mainly two types of Solar Panels in broad category i.e.
- a) These are the traditional types of solar panels made of mono-crystalline silicon
- b) or poly-silicon and are most commonly used in conventional surroundings.
- c) These panels are made from three Types of Solar Cells. There are three basic types of solar cell. Mono-crystalline cells are cut from a silicon ingot grown from a single large crystal of silicon whilst poly-crystalline cells are cut from an ingot made up of many smaller crystals. The third type is the amorphous or thin-film solar cell. These are categorized as
- a) Mono-crystalline Solar Panels (Mono-SI)
- b) Poly-crystalline Solar Panels (Poly-SI)
- c) Thin-Film Solar Cells (TFSC)
- d) Amorphous Silicon Solar Cell (A-Si)
- e) Bio hybrid Solar Cell.
What are the Best type of Solar Panels in Sonipat Haryana
- a) Mono-crystalline solar panels are slightly more expensive, but also slightly more space-efficient. If you had one poly-crystalline and one mono-crystalline solar panel, both rated 220-watt, they would generate the same amount of electricity, but the one made of mono-crystalline silicon would take up less space
- b) Because of lower silicon purity, poly-crystalline solar panels are not quite as efficient as mono-crystalline solar panels. Lower space-efficiency. You generally need to cover a larger surface to output the same electrical power as you would with a solar panel made of mono-crystalline silicon
Salient Features of Solar Panels in Sonipat Haryana used commonly
• Made of (A) Grade Solar Cells (PID Free)
• 5 Bus Bar Solar Modules
• PID Resistance Cells and Encapsulants
• Positive Power Tolerance
• IEC 61215 & IEC 61730 Certified
• ISO 9001 & 14001 Certified
• TUV Certified from Germany
• MNRE Certified
• Antimony Free Solar Modules
• Panel Efficiency ranging from 17 to >18%
• ARC glass with UV-T & UV-C
• RFID tags
• IP 67 rated Junction Box with Diodes
Features to consider while buying solar panels in Sonipat Haryana
• Extra Long life
• Extra Energy / Power
• Extremely Compact Size
• Made of A Grade Solar Cells
• Compact and efficient cells module
• Module stability and reliability
• High-quality raw materials
• Positive Power Tolerance
• Snow and wind load tested
• ARC glass with UV-T & UV-C encapsulate
• Reliable bypass diode to ensure minimum power drop due to shed
• All weather-resistance junctions’ box and cross link cable
• PID resistance cells & encapsulates
• Efficient performance under hot humid weather
• TUV certified
Growing Awareness for use of Solar Energy in Sonipat Haryana
With every passing year, solar power is becoming more competitive with other conventional sources of power. Today installing solar panels makes more electricity at places not connected the grid or having high electricity requirement. You can see solar installations everywhere, at residential, commercial and industrial establishments. Establishments like hospitals and other medical institutions have a high demand for power. As such installing solar panels completely makes sense for such organizations. It may be noted that private ventures, Government sector are not eligible for 30% MNRE Solar Subsidy, however, private or industrial / commercial ventures may take advantage of 40% Accelerated Depreciation of Tax relief as well as net metering facility to reduce their electricity bill up to 90% for next 25 years.
What size of Solar Power Plant for Houses in Sonipat Haryana would be sufficient?
Typically, an owner of 2,000 to 2,500 square foot home / dwelling / premises may consider for installation of solar Power Plant consisting solar arrays of 4 to 5,000 watts i.e. 4 or 5 kWp Solar Power Plant. Depending on the type of panel that you choose, a system of this size would be anywhere from 16-20 solar panels of 250 Watt modules of 24 Volt. Keep in mind, this formula to estimate consumption varies depending on who provides your electricity. Simply you may divide total consumption of your monthly units by 30 so as to estimate your 1 day requirement of units. A 1kWp of solar Power Plant may produce 4 to 5 units per day as per ideal sunlight conditions for 300 clear sunny days in Sonipat, Haryana, India.
Types of Solar System and Solar Panels in Sonipat Haryana, India
There are three types of solar power system, which can be installed in Sonipat Haryana, India. Let us understand about these three types of solar power plants
1. Grid Connected or On- Grid Rooftop solar power Plant – Solar power plant is connected with the utility grid, and the electricity is produced. A grid connected solar power system includes solar panels, inverters with no backup battery. Eligible for 30% MNRE Solar Subsidy.
2. Off-grid Rooftop solar power Plant – It is often termed as the stand alone power system for areas where infrastructure has the ability to generate the electricity without being connected to the grid. It includes solar panels, inverters and batteries which can act as a backup during emergency time. No subsidy available.
3. Hybrid Rooftop solar power Plant – It is a combination of on-grid as well as the off- grid system. Hybrid solar power system may be slightly higher then off-grid system because of high cost of hybrid solar inverters. Eligible for 30% MNRE Solar Subsidy.
Prices of Solar Panels in Sonipat, Haryana, India
Rates of solar panels differ from company to company as well as quality and module efficiency. Company tag or the brand name does matters in price. No.1 top solar module manufacturer in the world is Chinese giant Trina Solar which is cheaper than any other Indian top brands like Vikram, Adani, Sunfuel, Waree, and Tata Solar. However, solar modules manufactured in India only can be installed in a grid connected / hybrid rooftop / ground mounted Solar Power Plants necessitating for process of solar subsidy. Solar modules other than Indian brands may well be utilized in private ventures where subsidy is not involved. Price of Indian Solar modules normally ranges anywhere from Rs.26 to 38 per Watt subject to MOQ, Quality and brand name.
Provisions of Solar Energy in Sonipat Haryana, India by the Government
In Haryana, due to speedy development of industrialization,
the demand for electricity has increased manifold, which has led to numerous power cuts and load shedding during the peak hours in day and night. Solar energy is available in plenty in Sonipat Haryana, India, which can be exploited to generate electricity through solar panel installation. The Photo-voltaic technology is tapped for directly converting the solar energy into electrical energy by using “Solar Silicon Cells”. The electricity generated from Solar can be employed for different applications directly or through battery storage system.
Government of Haryana (HAREDA) has two type of programs to promote Solar power plant projects
a) Off-Grid Solar Power Plants – The Solar module converts the Sun light into electricity (DC) in day time and this generated DC electricity is stored into a battery bank by Solar Charge Controller. Thereafter, the stored DC electricity converted into AC electricity by Inverter / Power Conditioning Unit use for providing electricity to your house load like AC, Coolers, Washing Machines, Grinders, TV, Computers, fans, lights etc. at day time/night. Introduction of Manohar Jyoti Domestic Solar Energy Light Scheme for installation of Solar Panels in Sonipat, Haryana, India. The Department of New and Renewable Energy, Haryana has introduced the Manohar Jyoti Domestic Solar Energy Light Scheme, which offers a battery of 120AH with 150W Solar Panel. This can light up to three LED lights and a USB port and a DC fan. It will be given a full five year warranty of the entire system. Recently, at the time of writing this Blog, Additional Deputy Commissioner of Sonipat, Haryana, Shri Jayvir Singh Arya, while giving this information, called upon the people to take full advantage of the scheme. He said that the price of this device has been kept at Rupees Twenty Three thousand Four Hundred Seventy Seven (Rs.23,477). The financial assistance of Rupees Fifteen thousand has been fixed by the state government on a device, which will be given to the interested beneficiaries in Rupees 8477 at subsidized price.
b) On-Grid (Grid Connected) / Hybrid Solar Power Plants – Solar Photo-voltaic Technology converts the sunlight into DC electricity through solar cells. The generated DC is further converted in to AC electricity by the On-Grid / Hybrid Inverter which provides the AC electricity directly to your house load and excess if any is fed in to the Grid via Net meter. Haryana Renewable Energy Development Agency (HAREDA) is promoting this system for the following solar photo-voltaic (SPV) devices for running tube lights, fans and TV etc. This type of system is eligible for 30% MNRE Solar Subsidy.
DayRise Solar Enerdy Pvt Ltd Sonipat Haryana – Solar Energy Company
DayRise Solar Enerdy Pvt Ltd is the leading organization in the field of renewable energy i.e. Solar Energy associated with some leading companies in the power sector of India and is proud to be among the list of top solar energy company in Haryana with its focus on “Designing, Engineering, manufacturing, Supplying, Installing, Testing and commissioning any kind of Solar Photo-voltaic plants, equipment and systems that cater to both Domestic, Institutional, Social and Industrial needs.” Strong vision coupled with professional and ethical business practices have helped the organization to achieve good position in the solar panel markets it serves in Sonipat Haryana, India.
As part of its growth strategy DayRise Solar ventured in to reliable qualitative technology with highly skilled and trained manpower. DayRise Solar has set up a State of the Art Solar Energy Showroom with service facilities at Sonipat Haryana, India while providing solar energy services to all districts of Haryana as well as Delhi NCR. The Organisation is an ISO 14001-2015 and OHSAS 18001-2007 certified facility for Design, Engineering, Installation and Commissioning of Rooftop / Ground mounted Grid-Tied, Hybrid and Off-Grid Solar Power Plant Systems
Contact DayRise Solar Enerdy Pvt Ltd for Solar Panels in Sonipat Haryana India
Contact DayRise Solar whenever you wish to know any thing about Solar Panels in Sonipat or Install Solar Panels in a Cost-Effective Way with Solar Panel Subsidy or ways to get good offers while you contemplate to install Solar Energy Solar Panel Power Plant System or buy solar panels in Sonipat, Haryana, Delhi NCR. Contact extremely skilled and expert group of DayRise Solar by way of its Website’s contact Page for any question associated to Solar Energy, Solar Subsidy, Solar power, solar products, design, installation and commissioning of On-Grid / Off-Grid Rooftop / Ground Mounted Solar Power Plants throughout Haryana and Delhi NCR. Qualified skilled team of DayRise Solar might help you in processing of subsidy utility, bi-directional meter utility and uploading of all related documents.
|Monday||10:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday||10:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||10:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||10:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Friday||10:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||10:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
DayRise Solar Enerdy Pvt Ltd
Secondary phone: +919618637662